A Clark County man is charged with murder in connection to the death of his infant daughter, Clark County Municipal Court records show.
We now have body camera video from Brian Hayslip’s arrest by authorities in Mercer County after 3-month-old Lilly Hayslip’s body was discovered in a car seat in a truck left running.
- Brian Hayslip, 22, was charged Wednesday with murder; he was arrested Tuesday in Mercer County
- Hayslip said he shook his 3-month-old daughter, Lilly, when she was crying, according to affidavit filed in Clark County
- Lilly’s preliminary cause of death is subdural hematoma to the brain
- Ohio BCI searched Hayslip’s Lawrenceville Drive home in German Twp., Clark Co.
- Two men discovered Lilly’s body in the running truck in Mercer County
UPDATE @ 10:37 a.m. (Dec. 29):
Brain Hayslip appeared in court today pleading not guilty to the charge of murder. Haysip has requested a public