Tag Archives: photos

Baby-murderer Matthew Scully-Hicks seen in chilling ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ photos lovingly playing with adopted daughter …

Chilling pictures of a baby killer from Cornwall show him playing with the adorable adopted daughter he brutally murdered.

Matthew Scully-Hicks, who grew up in Delabole, was found guilty of murdering 18-month-old Elsie in November and will have to serve a minimum of 18 years in jail.

The child had been staying with him and his husband Craig in Cardiff for a year when she died in May 2016, two weeks after the couple formally adopted her.

Part-time fitness instructor Scully-Hicks had subjected Elsie to seven months of assaults and beatings while his company director husband was away on business.

Now, pictures of Scully-Hicks have emerged and show him as lovingly cuddling and playing with his little girl Elsie, with a big smile on his face.

Read more at: http://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/baby-murderer-matthew-scully-hicks-916267

Bethlehem man sent nude photos online to teen; solicited her for sex

Bethlehem police say a man is charged after he sent several nude photos online to a teen girl and solicited her for sex, according to Northampton County Court records.

Victor J. Cueto, 24, who lives in the 1100 block of Hanover Avenue in Allentown, is charged with attempted involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, unlawful contact with a minor and criminal use of a cellphone. Cueto is in jail under $150,000 bail.

According to court records filed by Detective Michael DiLuzio with the department’s internet crimes against children unit:

On Dec. 6, the department was contacted with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. An agent with that agency told Bethlehem police that several Facebook messages were sent to a 15-year-old girl in Bethlehem from a man that were “sexually suggestive.”

The photos included several nude photos of a man later identified as Cueto,

Read more at: http://www.poconorecord.com/news/20171211/bethlehem-man-sent-nude-photos-online-to-teen-solicited-her-for-sex

Police: Man sent nude photos online to teen; solicited her for sex

Bethlehem police say a man is charged after he sent several nude photos online to a teen girl and solicited her for sex, according to Northampton County Court records.

Victor J. Cueto, 24, who lives in the 1100 block of Hanover Avenue in Allentown, is charged with attempted involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, unlawful contact with a minor and criminal use of a cellphone. Cueto is in jail under $150,000 bail.

According to court records filed by Detective Michael DiLuzio with the department’s internet crimes against children unit:

On Dec. 6, the department was contacted with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. An agent with that agency told Bethlehem police that several Facebook messages were sent to a 15-year-old girl in Bethlehem from a man that were “sexually suggestive.”

pamela.lehman@mcall.com

Twitter @pamelalehman

610-820-6790

Read more at: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-bethlehem-police-teen-solicit-sex-arrest-20171211-story.html

Online predators solicit videos and photos from Wichita teen

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) Sarah Poschen received her first iPhone when she was 13-years-old. Like all her friends with cell phones, she downloaded chat apps to message friends and meet new people.

Not long after, she met a person she thinks was a 16-year-old girl.

“I considered that person one of my friends at the time,” says Poschen.

The two messaged each other back and forth for several months before the person asked Poschen to Skype with her. Sarah agreed.

“First, the conversation was really casual, just asking questions about myself and I asked the person questions,” explains Poschen. But then the other person suggested the two play a game of truth or dare. Poschen agreed, but she says she felt uncomfortable.

“At one point, I was dared to take off my shirt for just a second,” says Poschen. “I was very hesitant because that’s

Read more at: http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Online-predators-solicit-videos-and-photos-from-Wichita-teen-462657083.html

Michigan trucker pleads guilty to coaxing 8-year-old to send him nude photos

BAY CITY, MI — An Albion trucker who goes by the online monikers “NASCARguy” and “lonleytrucker69” is going to be in a federal prison for two decades for coaxing a little girl into sending him nude images of herself.

Garret L. Hawkey, 60, on Monday, Dec. 4, appeared before U.S. District Magistrate Judge Patricia T. Morris and pleaded guilty to one count of sexual exploitation of children. In exchange, prosecutors are dismissing counts of receipt of child pornography, possession of child pornography, and transport of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity.

Hawkey’s sentencing guidelines run from 15 to 17.5 years. However, Hawkey has acknowledged his agreed upon sentence will exceed that range and that he’ll serve 20 years in prison.

In pleading, Hawkey admitted that on Oct. 2, 2016, he used the instant messaging app KIK Messenger to communicate with an 8-year-old Port Austin girl. He persuaded her to send

Read more at: http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2017/12/albion_trucker_pleads_guilty_t.html

Sheboygan man charged with child pornography had photos of girls as young as 6 years old

Police often need the public’s assistance to solve crimes. If you can help, please contact the appropriate agency.
Wochit

Read more at: http://www.sheboyganpress.com/story/news/2017/11/30/sheboygan-man-dominic-mahn-charged-child-pornography-had-explicit-photos-young-girls-court-police/908592001/

AMBER ALERT: New photos released in search for missing Onslow County toddler – WECT

ONSLOW COUNTY, NC (WECT) –

A statewide Amber Alert was issued Monday morning for a missing toddler in Onslow County.

According to the North Carolina Department of Public Safety, authorities are searching for 3-year-old Mariah Kay Woods.

She is about 2-feet-9 and weighs around 30 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

The Amber Alert states this is a child abduction case and the abductor was unknown at the time the alert was issued.

Late Tuesday evening, the FBI released surveillance images of a woman and a child taken from a Walmart in Morehead City. 

According to a release, the images were captured at approximately 9:30 a.m. on Monday. Officials are working to determine if the child in the images is Mariah. 

They are asking for the public’s help in identifying the woman and the child. 

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office and FBI held a

Read more at: http://www.wect.com/story/36932357/amber-alert-new-photos-released-in-search-for-missing-toddler-in-onslow-county

Navy man’s child porn investigation extends to photos possibly …

A Navy member has been charged with possessing a cache of child pornography and is also being investigated in connection with sexually explicit photos of young girls that appear to have been taken either near or at his San Diego home, according to a complaint filed in federal court.

Petty Officer 1st Class John Christian Ward was arrested Nov. 16 after agents served a search warrant at his Birdland home.

He has pleaded not guilty. He remains detained until a hearing next week when the potential for bail will be discussed.

The investigation began this year after the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children received tips from Google that a user had uploaded 49 images of possible child porn to a Google+ account, according to the complaint.

Navy man’s child porn investigation extends to photos possibly taken at or near his San Diego home

A Navy member has been charged with possessing a cache of child pornography and is also being investigated in connection with sexually explicit photos of young girls that appear to have been taken either near or at his San Diego home, according to a complaint filed in federal court.

Petty Officer 1st Class John Christian Ward was arrested Nov. 16 after agents served a search warrant at his Birdland home.

He has pleaded not guilty. He remains detained until a hearing next week when the potential for bail will be discussed.

The investigation began this year after the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children received tips from Google that a user had uploaded 49 images of possible child porn to a Google+ account, according to the complaint.